- Collecting personal or company information
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- Information that you provide to us when registering with our website or requesting assistance or consultations (including [your email address);
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (including your name and email address);
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website (including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication);
- Information you provide related to work you perform for third party clients, including the client’s personal information and details about the work performed at the client site, who performed the work, client insurance information, and any other information required to effectively create and process billing invoices and otherwise provide our contracted services.
- Any other personal or company confidential information that you choose to send to us.
- Using personal and company information
- Administer our website and business;
- Personalize our website for you or your company;
- Enable your use of the services available on our website;
- Send or deliver you goods purchased through our website;
- Supply you services purchased through our website;
- Send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
- Send you non-marketing commercial communications;
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- Send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
- Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging service).
- Disclosing personal or company information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Retaining personal information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Security of personal and company information
- Your rights
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
- Updating information
- Our details
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in this policy we explain how we will treat your personal information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal or company information:
Before you disclose to us the personal or company confidential information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal or company information to:
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for direct marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
This Section 5sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal and company information.
Personal and company information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 5, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal or company data:
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal and company information.
We will store all the personal and company information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal and company information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to:
We may withhold personal and company information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
Please let us know if the personal or company information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
This website is owned and operated by Blackwater Billing Services, LLC.
Our principal place of business is at 5505 W Founders Dr, Eagle, ID 83616.
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by using our website contact form, by email to email@example.com or by telephone at 800-969-0248.